6/24/07

Hoops

We had to put Hoops "down" today. Tonight was especially hard because when I put cooper down he started asking for Que and Pappa who just went home. Then all of a sudden he said, "mamma.....wheeeer Hoopssssss". I replied, "he went to Heaven" He said, "no, wheeeeeere Hoopsssss." I replied, "He went to heaven" He said, "mamma, please Hoopssssss". I tried to change the subject because it is hard enough. I knew once Cooper realized Hoops wasn't around it was going to be hard. The interesting thing is also how much he misses Que too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>