1/12/09

Birthday

Today is my 41st birthday and I still feel 21....well, except when Karina & Cooper are throwing a fit. I agree with dad, age is all in one's head. Anyway, started the day off GREAT. Cooper and Karina slept until 6:30 about an hour later than normal! Wooo hoo! I told them they needed to be nice to me today and Cooper said, " I don't wanna be nice today" REALLY? We headed to the gym after breakfast so I could feel like I was 41 after an extremely painful aerobics class. Then it was off to Mercedes to have lunch with daddy. Tonight Jason took Karina and Rocky to dog training class as part of my birthday present (since last week was a zoo with the whole Hoff family at dog training) This weekend Uncle Mike is going to keep the kids Saturday night so Jason and I can go into Atlanta and have a birthday dinner with some of our friends!

I am going to attempt to post videos from my birthday present, Flip video. One is of Karina and Rocky playing their usual game and then Cooper singing with their new keyboard/microphone the Gambrells gave them for Christmas.







3 comments:

  1. That video of Karina and Rocky cracked me up - she's like another little puppy for him. Hope you had a great day!
    xo chani

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love watching the fam - the kids are getting such the personalities. maybe i'll get to see them in person soon?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>