12/6/10

Just a blurb to add...

"I fought the snow and the snow won"

I just have to add to my previous post......I HAVE NOT CONQUERED DRIVING IN THE SNOW.

I got stuck TWICE in Snow today.  Once trying to get out of the driveway to pick-up kids.  And then coming home from school with kids, I got stuck half way in the street when I tried to pull off to the side for oncoming.  (Did I mention the roads are super tiny and only one car fits at a time)  So, both times I was lucky to have some really nice people try to help me.  It involved putting anything I had in the car (minus kids) under the tires.  Have I said that tears freeze in the cold weather??? 

As a footnote, as soon as Jason got home from work, Karina started screaming, "Daddy, mommy was screaming cause she was slipping in the snow and got stuck.  All these people were helping her."  Then Cooper added, "Daddy, mommy was crying"  Nice....NIce...nice.  Kids always tell the truth. 

1 comment:

  1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    GS..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>