12/8/10

Note to self.....No more German 'Sponge Bob' recorded

So today started off great. Jason was able to have breakfast with us, Cooper didn't cry when I left school, Karina said she wanted to be in the School Christmas program (rehearsal was today and she is a shepard), AND I drove to a whole new town thru small villages and Auto-Bahn to shop housewares.  I am starting to love zipping thru the curvy, winding roads.  Just hoping I don't get "Ga-Blitzed" They don't have police monitoring speed here, just cameras that take your picture AND they do send you a fine (ask Jason) 

I it was pretty much a non-eventful afternoon....I picked the kids up (after Jane, A.K.A-navi lady, made me do way too many U-turns) took them for Gelato and Crepes then a hike in the forest behind our house.  Yes...Rocky made the hike too.  Cooper and Karina loved the Crepes and kept saying, "the grapes are so much better hear in Germany"  

Well, now for the drama....  I had promised the kids if they would not fight, after pj's were on they could watch German SpongeBob (Jason and I finally figured out our t.v. last night and recorded SB for them)  So, I push play and head to the kitchen to start dinner.  I hear Cooper singing, " I see her booty, I see her booty"  Then I hear Karina's loud laugh.  I head into the den and there on the tv is good ole X-rated Sex commercial (I thought this had been banned in Germany)  I fast forwarded quicker than you can drive.  Then I hear Karina say, "Cooper, Mommy said they don't care about naked here as much"

Enough Said.....

2 comments:

  1. Ha!! too Funny!!! The kids' comments are so cute! Great work on your driving. The post about the trash made me laugh. Here, you can throw stuff all over the ground.:) I just saw a man peeing on the side of the road again today:) Take care!! I love to read about what you're up to!! love,m:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful day in no bikini bottom. Oh dear...I can see Cooper's face! HA!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>