2/2/11

As I sit here studying....

I am still up ---as the rest of the house is snoring.  I have a BIG appointment tomorrow morning with the school I want to attend starting in March.  I am to take a test in German and have a conversation to "judge" exactly where I am in my German schooling.  My brain is about to explode from the past two days of studying.  I am happy to report that most of my German teachers understand that my brain works a little "off-beat".  One of the "study guides" I was given to watch is this German group, Wise Guys,  which sings ACAPELA since you can understand their words.  Once I started watching the various videos on Youtube, I was sold on them!  I am now on a mission to see them live.  Here are links to various concert performances via Youtube.  I think they are funny and hope you enjoy (or maybe it is just because my brain is FRIED and they seem funny)

Die Philosoffen 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ilr_YtEjs&feature=related


A little Britney remake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PZDe_soPj0

If you get to the middle point of video, they do a "Thriller" version in German

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHZLbZpzms4



3 comments:

  1. What kind of school are you going to attend? Is it to learn more German or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a German school. I am determined to speak fluently by next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be thinking of you today. I know your appointment will go well.:) You are working so hard.:) Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers for Bernie. Take care and good luck today!:) love,m:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>