2/27/11

German McDonalds




In my earlier post today I said that we weren't going on our “Sunday family outing”. However, after dropping Jason off at the airport we spotted a place for an outing….or rather the kids spotted a place.  However, it was not a museum nor was it a historical landmark. Well, I guess it was a landmark because anyone can recognize these big yellow arches. Yep-good old McDonald's was our ‘outing’ this Sunday.  We haven't been to a McDonald's since the first week of moving to Germany.  As we were driving towards the big golden arches Karina asked, "is that a real McDonalds"   

The McDonald here are a tad different than ours in the U.S. and I felt like a child when I noticed they also had an upscale coffee cafe inside.  After the kids devoured their hamburgers, they hit the play area. I hate to admit it, I think they liked today's outing as much as the castles and museums.
Great play area and VERY clean!

1 comment:

  1. gotta love Mickey D's!!!! Jeremy and Elizabeth love that place ( and so does their mom!) Glad you had a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>