3/9/11

Big News in Stuttgart!!

Ok-Get ready to be soooo excited for us!!!  The Big News here in Stuttgart...drumroll please...are you paying attention...are you ready to jump for joy...Sing "Hee-hee-he-he-HAW--Hee-hee-he-he-HAW" (you won't get that one unless you grew up with Hee-Haw playing on the television while you rolled your eyes thinking-my parents are so not cool-which is funny since I now search for Hee-Haw clips on Youtube when I get nostalgic  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or-ZGtg3BPM)  Anyway, back to the news...I can not wait to tell you...but will make you wait another second because I have to wait until Saturday...it is the big word on the streets-well, maybe sidewalks...go grab a bottle of champagne-I'll wait...............

Back???  Ok-Here it is-

IT IS GOING TO BE 60 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT HERE SATURDAY!!!!  Hee-hee-he-he-HAW--Hee-hee-he-he-HAW

Here it

4 comments:

  1. break out the bathing suits!!! that sounds like swimming weather!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Get out and enjoy it but I am sure u will anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are just too funny! It was nice here this weekend....we actually wore shorts today!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>