3/18/11

Follow-up on the Frogs....

I had to pass along this VERY interesting link.  As you know, I couldn't find much information on my google "hunt" about this 'German Frog event'.  Thanks to a an "anonymous blogger" who was nice enough to share a few links, I now have a better understanding of all the "Frog Posters"in our area.  As my fathers says, "ain't technology wonderful".  Without the help of "anonymous" I would have never known....  Here is one of the shared links from a German News site (I love technology-makes the world so small)

http://www.thelocal.de/sci-tech/20090413-18609.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>