4/17/11

Cloud Nine

2011
2006

 Hello down there!  I am up here on Cloud Nine because our friends are visiting from Nigeria.  (They are living there as Expats)  I have to give a little background on our friendship because our paths in life always seem to be going in the same direction.  We met in Guatemala during our first adoption ‘visit trip’ to meet our children.  We instantly became friends even though we lived over 1,000 miles apart.  Then ironically, three months later, both of our paperwork was finalized for our adoptions on the same weekend.  We were once again together in the hotel with all of our babies.  Next path, we are both now living in another country as Expats.  We don’t see each other often but it is one of those friendships that just seems to grow with ease.  Even the children act they see one another every week rather than ever couple of years. Yes, I am on cloud Nine…I needed a friend to come visit.  But to have a whole family of friends is even better!







Add caption

Meredith brought me a new shopping basket from Nigeria





1 comment:

  1. I have to say I am right there with you!!! It's been so long and I love that we can pick right up where we left off! We're bonded for life!! We are so happy we could come visit with you!!! love,m:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>