4/19/11

Empty house

 It is way too quiet in this house!  Over the past 11 days, we have had family from Oregon and friends from Nigeria visiting us.  As of noon today, everyone is gone including Jason who is in South Africa.  I love having people visit, but still have not learned how to adjust to the loss once they all leave.  (not to mention I miss all the English that gets spoken)  

I don't have much exciting to type tonight- I would much rather be sitting on my couch with my friend Meredith having a glass of wine and staying up way to late.  (She did a great job of documenting our past few days together-Check out her fantastic blog about living in Nigeria as an Expat and catch a glimpse of the past few days.)  http://wefoundhappiness.blogspot.com/  

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I MISS you already!!!:) I just did two posts tonight...and am finished before 2 a.m.:) We'll see you again! You are doing a FANTASTIC job as a mother, wife, and an expat in Germany.:) Have a wonderful and restful time in Spain...you so deserve it!!!:) Love you and miss you!! love,m:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. THANK YOU , THANK YOU<,THANK YOU for such a wonderful time while we were there visiting you....you are the true definition of "southern hospitality!!! love,m:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>