4/30/11

Till next time Majorca...

Yes, that is me in the cold water saying my last good-byes!
Good-bye Till next time, my newest friend.  Thanks for letting your SEA remind us how much our family thrives on the smell of fresh salt air, warm breezes and hot days.(not to mention sleeping in late!) My hair, lips and skin would also like to thank you for bringing them back to normal!  Your houses, with their romantic courtyards, intrigued me during my runs and reminded me to keep my eyes open and enjoy all the little things in life. Your ancient Cathedrals and Castles made me realize how old this world is and how young I am! (hence the handstand in the ocean)  Your landscape wrapped itself around us sharing its peacefulness.  Your caves  showed my children that there are many things "in the dark" that are not scary, but magnificent. The tapas feasts we devoured while sitting outside, confirmed how much I enjoy long conversations with my husband during a gradual meal.  I am sure we will be coming back to see you real soon.  You were good for all the Hoff's soul!
You are beautiful

Y
1



1

Add caption

















1


1

1

1

1








2 comments:

  1. So now I've decided I have to go there. Thanks for the great pictures, especially the tapas.
    xxxooo Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I love the picture of you doing a handstand!:) I hope you made it back to Stuttgart safely. Talk to you soon! love,m:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>