5/29/11

American idol-Part 2

DISCLAIMER-  If you are not one of our personal friends or family member...you will probably not want to spend you time watching this video-It has nothing to do with Germany and will probably bore you to tears!

This is the last surprise I made for my "American Idol" (If you are lost at this point, scroll down and read previous blog post).  Since today is our actual wedding date and Jason is heading off to China, I wanted to give him THIS gift before he left today.  I still miss him when he goes out of town to work and dread the days I sit on the bed watching him pack.  However, I am glad I do still miss him when he is gone...must mean I still love him terribly!


4 comments:

  1. Kirstin!!! that was such a beautiful video!!! What a special gift!!:) You are great!!!:) love,m:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to read and make sure on the previous comment that is all I want to say....I know I left two comments last time, too...sorry. Guy and I feel honored that we were in one of the pictures with you and Jason in the video.:) Love the video!! love,m:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely wonderful!! I love it! And I know how much time you must have spent to put it together! Awesome! From Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Kirstin! Happy Anniversary to you two! I can't believe it has been 7 years and they have flown by so fast! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday! I am so happy for you two and look forward to hearing what the next 7 years will bring! Love always, E

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>