6/22/11

deep breath....

ok...I'm just going to breath....and write a quick blog.  It has been a whirlwind at the Hoff house the past three days.  A VERY GOOD whirlwind....School plays, lots of company from the states which of course means late nights with good conversing, (Katie, Bob, Erica and Felyicia), school days are still in full swing, dinner with friends, lunch with friends, (did I mention I have had a nasty cold), dinner with kids, bathtime, kid time, not to mention Katie getting a new hair style at my hairdresser (notice there was no "studying German" listed) etc.etc. etc.... 
And now that all (except Katie) gave me their last hug goodbye a bit ago, I need to pack for our trip  to Barcelona in the morning...which departs at 5:15am!   (Did I mention how we were so lucky to find a great person to house/dog sit for us here in Germany-that's another blog story for later)  Here are a few pictures, cause this cowgirl doesn't really like when the rooster cock-a-doodles too early in the morning so I must hit the pillow.
Katie getting a new "do"

gorgeous new color
Erica & I ate at ReisKorn (look closely)

We all went for a walk/ride together

dinner at Pro Arte
More clicks.


Pictures of food

Cooper's musical
FJ watches me pack...and laughs at all the chaos at my house

 

2 comments:

  1. looks like y'all are having a great time!!! I just read all of your recent blog posts...i feel like i haven't been on here in ages!!:) the one about going to the castle made me laugh out loud!!! too funny!!! Have a wonderful time in Barcelona!!!:)love,m:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having company is wonderful, but what most of them do not realize is that you live and work in Germany - they are on their vacation! So, you do not have the time to entertain them 24/7. We have the same problem. After we have been to New Orleans for the fifth time, I quit and send them off on their own now.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>