7/14/11

An "Itch"


I had an "itch" to go see what had transformed in Der Höhenpark Killesberg since our last visit when everything was frozen.  It is amazing how different the parks are after some sun and warm well semi warm weather hits them here in Germany. As I said before, I really feel like I am living in a different city than the one we moved to in December.  But I am sure we will see "that" city again real soon.  I like both, but this bright colorful version is my favorite! 
K & K

K gets a view from the top

Find Katie on the VERY top
1
1


everything is smiling
new "babies" too!


born in April



rainbow









Cooper honking at the Goose

 

1 comment:

  1. just caught up on all of your blog posts.:) You have covered alot of ground. It looks like you all had a great visit with Katie..and I am sure she'll have memories which will last her a lifetime.:) Take care!! love,m:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>