8/30/11

jump back in....

I figured out a good way to jump back into the 'German culture'...jump over to a good German festival.  Last nigh,t I put on my warm fall outfit including my German boots (which baffles me since it is only August) and headed down to the Stuttgart Wine Village.  According to my favorite encyclopedia, the World Wide Web, it is one of the largest and most beautiful wine festivals in Germany.  This also means for the next week and a half, Stuttgart city center will be transformed into a traditional wine village.  I guess it shouldn't surprise me since we live right smack in the middle of many gorgeous wine vineyards.  Why not jump right back into the culture???  


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>