9/7/11

sehr sauber!

"Very clean"...That is one of the things I have noticed about Germany...it is very clean.  Besides the love some artist around here have for graffiti, things always seem fresh and clean.  I can't even say that I have seen a piece of litter laying around nor any big signs stating, "$500 fine for littering".

Not a Dyson!
Today, I think I discovered one of the secrets of such cleanliness here in our town...they vacuum the streets and sidewalks by hand!!!  If only I had this model in my house.....







2 comments:

  1. do you think Germany could send a few thousand of those to Nigeria???? That could work wonders!!! love,m:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>