10/30/11

PR-aaahhh-gue!

Like I said, the best way to recover after 'entertaining' guests for so long, is to check into a hotel.  We did just that today in Prague Czech Republic's Hotel King's Court.  (click on the name to see there web site-I already recommend it fully!)

I felt like a kid as I hopped into the car to head to Prague.  I am not sure which was more exciting; heading to a city I have never visited, or the anticipation of a "full service" hotel!  The thought of not making beds, cooking or vacuuming for a full week is almost as good as all the sites we are about to experience. 

 But Nothing could have prepared me for the brillant folliage that cheered us all along our drive from Stuttgart to Prague nor the brilliant city that greeted us as we arrived.  Hello Pr-ahhh-gue, it is so nice to meet you! 


We found the perfect hotel-"Hotel King's Court"

and the perfect dinner... smoked ham, with potato & saukerkraut
a perfect smile:)

The perfect way to tour the city at night!





 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! so happy for you that you and the family have some time to relax together:) Enjoy yourselves!! love,m:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>