11/2/11

Prague with a view


Great views!
Today was a nice lazy day in Prague!  We ate a long breakfast which included champagne & reading a newspaper in ENGLISH (after our runs of course), reading in bed, viewing the city from the Old Town Hall Tower which was built in 1338, swimming in the pool, eating some more (since Karina has been sporting her Bindi, I decided to take her for her first Indian meal-she devoured the Red Curry chicken and Naan!) having my first 'real' Thai massage thanks to Jason's nice gift (I think I sweated more during the Thai massage than I did eating the Red Curry) and finishing the night eating some more! PR-aahh-gue!!


Trumpet at the top of the hour







Cooper was in awe of the trumpet player...


Karina devoured the Indian lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>