1/3/12

Enjoying the ride to Switzerland...

Now THIS is a ride! (Konstanz)
Let me try to "ride"
One of my New Years resolution (the easiest one) is to try to 'enjoy the ride' a little more instead of always trying to hurry to 'get somewhere'.  I must say, I am off to a good start on this 3rd of 2012.  I know my good start must somewhat be credited to the fact that Jason was driving.  We enjoyed our ride down to Davos Switzerland and even took a long route so we could stop for lunch in the quaunt town of Konstance situated on Lake Constance.






If the drive down is any indication of the ‘prizes’ one gets for enjoying the ride, I think I am going to be pretty good at this resolution.  This ride was one spectacular show, at least for me.  Poor Jason had to put up with me reaching over him driving to click a shot and the kids had to hear me say shout every 2 minutes, "look how gorgeous".  They are also keeping their resolutions of appeasing me as they were nice enough to pipe up with a “wow mom” every few minutes. 

Here’s to a great first ride of the New Year!








Almost...but still enjoying!

I think we are there...


I think they enjoy this more than the RIDE!!







1 comment:

  1. The ride looks amazing!!! The pictures are beautiful! Looks like a great start to 2012!!!:) love,m:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>