1/22/12

Excitement

As I got back into my "German routine" this week, I pondered what to write about from our life this week that would be 'exciting' to others....my driving on a sheet of ice-maybe, Karina's fever-probably not, our friend's dinner party with incredible food and long German conversations-entertaining but didn't take pictures nor do I remember the names of the foods we ate

However, the one thing I continue to find exciting here in Germany, is the passion for walking.  I am finally beginning to understand why so many Germans go for walks just for the joy (not for weight loss)  This week, I found pure excitement during my walk...

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to see you back on your blog.:) I missed you!!:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>