6/6/12

Filderado

If you are in the pool cleaning business or an Orthopedic doctor, you probably could make some great cash here in Germany (hint, hint Uncle) Or if you want to make some life long friends and try daring new things...just become an expat.
Cooper in the wave pool

In the first category, pool cleaning, you would have a list so long of jobs you would eat like a king with a turkey bone hanging from your mouth.  Now I thought I knew pools moving from hot-ole Alabama, but Germany has us beat in the pool category...forget the cold temps.  Most of them are indoors with a outdoor section that opens in the summer. And buddy, they know how to do a pool right.
Karina isn't in the pictures because she and Zoe stayed on the waterslide

Cooper in the rain shower
ICE BAR---not a good idea to stick tongue on though..
 
Second category, Orthopedic doctor... the Germans know how to turn a slide into an human rocket launch and one will probably need an Ortho doc within an hour of launching. Or one can just take two good ole American purchased Aleve when arriving home.

I took that double dare and double Aleve!!!
 Third category, life long friends.  I have made friends here in Germany that I will keep for a lifetime...even if they double dare me to go down the human rocket launch which is exactly what I did at Filderado today...as well as take two Aleve the minute I walked in the door. (I still luv ya Elizabeth)
Click on Video of E going down launch below.













2 comments:

  1. Ha! Was an amazing night of moms and kids at Fildorado! I would do it again in a second. It only took 1 beer and 1 champagne to get me down the human rocket launch. It looks so tame in the video but feels like madness in real life. Strange how that happens. Hope we can do it again very very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you had such a great time!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>