7/7/12

Fishy again in Stuttgart

"mom...is he singing in English?"
I am going on the record to say, "Hamburg Fish Market" in Stuttgart is officially one of my favorite festivals....well the next two weeks at least.  I loved it last year as you can read on this post 2011 Hamburg Fish Market and I quickly remembered why within 2 minutes of hitting it this year.
Busted!

It will take all my will power not to drag the kids downtown everyday over the next ten days!  Then again,  they probably wouldn't complain since this year I decided they were old enough to be given money and allowed to go around (without their loving mother) making their own food purchases....amazing how they kept returning with bags full of sugar powdered Schmalzkuchen (like Beignets) and not so much fish.

If you happen to be in Stuttgart, check out this festival....It not only has great fish cooked in every imaginable form, but it is also a place that you can run into your friends, hear a variety of toe tapping music and even have free sausage links thrown at you to taste from the "sausage man"....I guess he thinks things have gone a tad too bit fishy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>