8/7/12

Homeland Camaraderies

Looking for dinner...
Writing has not seemed to make it into my daily schedule since we landed here in 'good-ole-US of A.... It seems my time has been dominated by belly laughs, swimming pools, beach fires, Mexican restaurants, collecting sea shells and most of all re- connecting with many of my old comrades.

Writing probably won't make it on the top of my list during our last few weeks here in the states, mainly due to the fact that computers don't seem to work well in the ocean and I'm soaking in every minute with my family and friends.

However, pictures seem to speak loudly when there are so many smiles, so here are some of the pics from the last week in Birmingham and Rosemary Beach where we soaked up the sun and our time together making our camaraderie even stronger. 
Good Mexican food made better by Katie

This is Camaraderie!

Beating the heat in Birmingham
Some traditions remain strong!



Adding some "heat" at the beach with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>