8/19/12

Tricky Time

Why is 'time' so tricky?  I mean, my 40 minute jog feels like 40 hours, my 1 1/2 hour German class feels like 1 1/2 days as my brain fizzles, but these past 3 weeks with family and friends have seemed like 3 seconds.  Yep, time can play tricks. I had hoped time would play a trick in my favor making these last 24 hours seem like 24 minutes while I am under water holding my breath.

Have to be tricky to get out of this....
 I have never liked the last days of our vacations back home... making last phone calls to say goodbye one more time, giving that last hug and packing that last shell that fell out of a pocket. However, I am thankful for the ALL the time we had with our family and friends tricky or not.
Uncle Mike brought us some tricky gifts

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I hope you are adjusting back to German time:) It looks like you had a great summer of seeing your family and friends.:) Thinking of you! love,m:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>