1/2/13

Thai massage

My body is one big bowl of pad thai noodles. Not an ounce of stress popping out of a single muscle...ok, so maybe there is a little stress when trying to find available beach chairs that seem to be full before I even crawl out of bed. Otherwise, I can thank my noodle state to the fun I'm having with my husband (and children) AND the Thai massages I get down at one of the many beach huts for only 300 Thai Bahts, which is the currency here in Thailand. (no you don't pronounce that like "butt" as Cooper likes to do) That 300 calculates to about 10 dollars for the best Thai massages all while listening to the waves crashing on the beach and the salt air blowing in my ear. Of course, I had to learn all I could about Thai massages since they seem to work so well for me and here is a great link if you want to ever try one out in your area....I just doubt it will only cost 300 baht...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_massage



Thai massage huts

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>