4/10/13

Tilt-a-Whirl

Life in this Hoff house, the last month, has seemed more like a ride on the state Fair's "Tilt-a-Whirl". 
It is only my second move 'over the ocean' but I am beginning to decide you just have to spin in whichever direction the "to dos" take you, enjoy the ride, try not to throw-up when your nerves come un-done and get off only when the ride stops and try to walk in a straight line.

Thankfully, my ride took a few pauses the last week....As soon as I got back from London, I hopped on a plane for a 4 day quick trip to Alabama to handle some pre-move details, then hopped back to spend a great Easter week with all of the Hoff's who flew in from Oregon to enjoy a bit of Germany with us.









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>