5/15/13

"Alabama Bound"

Lead Belly sings "Alabama Bound" 
I'm Alabama bound
I'm Alabama bound
And if the train don't stop and turn around
I'm Alabama bound

If you switch "train" with "boat", this is the appropriate send-off song for our furniture and house contents.  Their departure ticket, via port, ocean liner, port, customs inspection and then back on a moving truck, is ahead of ours. 

I've found I'm ok living with out "our stuff" for the next month or so....but it sure is hard saying goodbye to this house we made our home for the past 2 1/2 years. As people say, "if only these walls could talk"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>