6/3/13

A dog's world in Germany

who needs a train when I can snuggle with Karina?
Our dog moved with us to Germany and now we are heading to his "exit" health inspection.  It isn't cheap moving a dog with you across the ocean...but he isn't a dog to us...he is part of our family.

As soon as we greeted him in the Stuttgart airport 2 1/2 years ago, I immediately told him how much fun he was going to have in Germany.  "yep Rocky...dogs can ride the train, go in most stores, sit under tables in restaurants begging until you get a nibble, go for walks in big forests, play with many friends in those same forests, dig for mice, roll in the snow and get treated with a big S-P-O-I-L-I-N-G."

He gave me a wag of his tail and then refused to get 2 blocks near a train, but loved the forest and his new friends not to mention will probably need dog therapy once we return to Alabama and there is no snow.

I took many pictures of the dogs in the department stores during our time here in Germany to show Rocky...but I somehow deleted most of them before I was able to blog about my amazement.  One thing is for sure...Germany is a dog's world....

not allowed in grocery-but can wait in lobby



I did a double take at this nap

capucino?






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>