12/26/11

Night sledding in Germany

A few days before Christmas, the skies opened, and we found ourselves deep in snow.   Because a certain crazy mother was running around doing last minutes shopping, she was a bit late taking the kids sledding...ok about 24 hours late as the snow was turning to rain.  But my kids (once again) taught me a good lesson; don't worry about minor details so much- just have fun even if it has "rained" a little on the parade.  Another lesson; night sledding may not be a wise idea...I finally picked up on that fact t when Karina yelled from below, "mom, where are you? I can't see you because it is too dark" )


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>