12/15/10

Rocky made me laugh after a challenging day

I'm not even going to go into all the cultural challenges today......  I am going to stick to a positive note.  Rocky made me laugh so hard tonight.  I think he has been watching Cooper and Karina on all of our walks in the Forest and how they build snow angels.  I took him out tonight and next thing I know, he is on his back wiggling like he was trying to make a snow angel.  Then he started hopping all around the yard and "throwing" frozen apples that had fallen off the tree.  I couldn't get my camera quick enough to catch him making angels...but here are a few. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>