3/1/11

Did Germany steal my energy?

Where is all my energy?  Not like I was the Energizer Bunny in Alabama, but I definitely have some bad batteries "in" these past two weeks.  I have a fun afternoon to write and post about from today's "cupcake adventure"....but am too tired.  It was such a crazy day, I actually ate a "German" version of fast food.  This was my first "fast food" here and let me tell you-I wish I had never learned how good it was. Today's special was a "Pizza Fleisch"(no dough in this one) It was cheese, ham, tomatoes, pork all mixed together then baked and sliced.  I think there is a new "Fleisch" everyday. These little fast food meals are purchased at the Metzgerei (butcher), and eaten at a stand up table (I have yet to see anyone eating in their car here!!)  It is now 12:10 CET time and I just have 'finished' for the day.  I guess tomorrow is a new day and a new post.  

2 comments:

  1. OK, so I have to admit that the picture of Fleisch does not look very appealing... I am glad to hear that it is tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you are tired because you are working so hard on your German...which reminds me...I have to tell you a German joke that my German grandfather told my mom. I'll wait to tell you when I see you!:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>