7/5/12

I run past this garage and it always brings a smile...
It is a good thing I am not the one using our one garage here in Germany, but rather using the wide-open outdoor spot we were designated.  I have made great HUGE progress parking in the 'Park Houses' here in Germany after a few lessons from Jason.  I know how to make a 360 in that little space and back my car in the spot in order to have a easy time getting out.  I have even learned to parallel park pretty daggone good if you don't count my back-wheels hopping the curb once in a while.  Yes sir, I have come a long way over the last year and a half in terms of parking a car.  Amazing what moving to another country can teach one......

Jason can barely squeeze-in...I can only imagine the sounds I could make!
Or not...I have heard the shocking sound of metal scraping against brick one time too many in my life... and THAT was pulling into our garage in Alabama that had the clearance of a runway.   I find 'home' Garages here in Germany a tad bit tighter than at home in Alabama. Seeing how I managed to get our car a classification of "totaled" all while re-designing the brick wall around the garage, it has not once been suggested that I utilize our garage here in Germany.  I am grateful to have a husband that always looks after me...and our cars.




Gives me the hives just thinking of attempting....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>