4/28/13

Squirreling away

We have "squirreled away" all of our 'German animal' knowledge we have learned over the past 2 1/2 years. 

It was a big education for me.  Who would have known that animals are SOOO different in another country.  (And who would have known it would have been so hard to read the signs at a zoo to the kids when they are in German?)  Well... I now know a lot about the German animal kingdom...including the fact that I am going to miss all of the little creatures that have come to visit us here like the hedgehog that I thought was a porcupine or the fox that didn't seem phased by my screaming when I saw her, or the big ole fat pigeons that decided to build a nest in our tree and most of all this baby red squirrel that decided to take up in our backyard and front porch... much to Rocky's displeasure.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>