5/22/13

Springtime?

As I still make 3 loops around my neck with my scarf, I wonder where Spring has gotten lost in Germany this year.  But it was an absolute no show in Paris.  It was raining with a brisk wind that tried desperately to undo those 3 loops.  However, I was proud of the kids (and myself) for venturing out and taking part of the city despite the frozen knuckles and umbrellas flipping inside out more than blocking the rain.  We all "looked up" and kept on the positive side.  Sometimes, that is just what you have to do to get thru the pouring rain even when it is springtime in Paris.....





















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>