6/6/13

Friendships abroad

I can't seem to find the words in any form or fashion to describe the somewhat surprise dinner a group of friends had for us tonight. Their schedules are more than chaotic now, and  some have life altering things going on in their lives...but they found the time to confirm what I believed... Germany became our home and our friendships here became our family. I will miss you all (and my friends that have moved away before us)...but remember what I always say, " once you are my friend, you are stuck with me for life like a fly on a glue trap!" Xoxox






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>