5/23/12

Fairy Tales....


Hole dug.....wiring being checked.


 Ah...Fairy Tales...they can teach us a lot if we listen.  One of my favorite lines in "The Three Little Pigs" reads, "Whatever you do, do it the best that you can because that's the way to get along in the world."

Someone must have listened around here because when the power goes out in Germany...they are going to FIX IT THE BEST THAT THEY CAN!

A while back, we woke up with half of the house having a power outage.  As in, half of the stove worked, half of the of the electric outlets, and half of the alarm clocks blinked dreamily at us as the sun rose.  

It seems (to me and may not be the opinion of others) when one is in need of maintenance, repairs or construction here in Germany,  it tends to be a rather slow, methodical process, but is done with precision. Thanks to this precision, our kids were entertained for a week!   And if I had to guess... no big ole bad wolf will be huffin' and pufffin' an blowin anything down here in Germany!!!!  Yep, I'm proud to say I don't have any hair on my chinny chin chin, our power came back on and we are living happily every after.....

Who needs a porch light?!?
Hmmm...I wonder if I can walk on that and make footprints???

1 comment:

  1. hey there! glad your power is up and running!! i know it's a headache to be without electricity!!!:) love,m:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>