5/3/11

Stuttgart in the springtime


I’m guessing there wasn’t a songwriter that visited Stuttgart in April…otherwise, I am sure there would be a song titled "Stuttgart in the springtime".  If I didn’t know better, I would think I have a rather large Gardenia taped under my nose as I walk around and a very loud bird clinging to my ear singing me sweet melodies all thru the day (starting at 5:00 AM!). I guess I should not exclude the yellow pollen we all seem to be wearing as our latest accessory!  Stuttgart may not have the Eiffel Tower, but it definitely has an incredible “Spring Show” that I rate a "TEN".  Here is a little live glimpse….


1 comment:

  1. hey there! it looks beautiful...and those birds really do start singing VERY early in the morning!:) love,m:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>