4/18/12

'Suck-it-in' Spain

I love 'Suck-it-in' Spain...as in "suck-it-in' everyone so we can fit on this too skinny thing they call a road, or 'suck-it-in' quickly Tapas so we can order some more because it tastes good and can't be too many calories since the plates are so small, or 'suck-it-in' scenery that makes you gasp for air, or 'suck-it-in' while you hunt for Sea Glass while the brisk Mediterranean Sea air cleans out your sinuses better than any neti-pot. Yes, we had such a good time sucking it all in in Majorca with the family including the Grans that flew all the way from Oregon.  I STRONGLY recommend our hotel to any family searching for good food, good scenery, and most importantly...good Spanish hospitality that 'sucks-you-in' and makes you want to pack your bags and live the life. click here for a  Link to GREAT hotel
 Now that I have returned back to reality, and have 'sucked-in' so much Tapas, it is time for my legs to 'suck-it-up' and learn how to start running again!  Bis Bald! 


not 'suck-it-up' touring



no problem 'sucking this in'!

 



Closest we came to 'suck-it-in' bull fight

'Suck-it-in' Moon
'suck-it-in' daddy time!

'Suck-it-in' I wish I had that sailboat

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful family! Beautiful Pictures!!! Beautiful scenery!! Beautiful country!! So happy you had a wonderful time!! love,m:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What amazing pictures! Hope you are feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salt air HAS to be better than the Jasper, GA neti-pot. :) What an amazing trip! I got sucked in too. I think needs to be on my bucket list. Love!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>