6/25/12

GOT BIKE?!?!


I have written about what a big part of life bicycles are here in Germany.  I have a huge respect for mine since she takes me places in a jiffy, is free to park and can help carry my groceries home.   She is a part of my everyday life here in Germany.  (It helps that I'm not pedaling down the road in 100 degree temps and 100 plus humidity...then I doubt she would be such a good friend) When I was in Munich last, I snapped this picture because you know the adage..."A picture is worth a thousand words"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>