12/31/12

2013 resolutions

I should pay attention more often to the unspoken lessons i can learn from my children.....

I don't have any resolutions to start tomorrow because I decided to take a new approach and begin them in September this year. Jason and I are always encouraging our children to be the best that they can be in every aspect of life. Then it "clicked" I could be the best me without the fireworks at midnight telling me I could begin.

I am still working hard on my resolutions and this new approach has taken the pressure off of starting 2013....especially when I am in a country where the time zone puts those fireworks up in the sky to signal the start of the new year ahead of the my family and friends around the world.

So I think I'll take some more lessons from Karina and Cooper on ringing in the new year....and just have fun, laugh as much as possible, stop long enough to catch bugs and hermit crabs, get a new hairdo, and maybe I'll take one lesson from this dog I saw on the beach yesterday....just relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany, Germany
We are living as non-military expats for a second time in Stuttgart Germany. The first time, we moved from Alabama to Stuttgart, Germany in December 2010 for three years and now are back after six years.. This is a great adventure for our whole family that we enjoy sharing.
>